Facials have increasingly become popular since the past few years. In the olden days people would just use some curd & turmeric powder to apply it as a mask all over the face. Then why have facials just lately become the go-to face treatment now? Well, we know about 4-5 home made face masks taught to us by our grandparents & we all decide to use the same ones. No! It does not work like that. Every skin is different, every treatment needs to be different.
Facials that you get done at good salons always have multiple options – dry, oily, sensitive, normal skin type etc. Yes home remedies are good but you cannot rely on them on a regular basis. A normal facial basically works on the top layer of your skin to remove pollution, dirt, tan, excess oils etc. It works on moisturising your skin and hence giving you a glow.
What do BB glow facials do?
In layman terms, BB glow facial is a semi permanent foundation treatment that gives you a flawless one tone skin. The facial uses something called as a derma pen that adds pigments into your skin through little channels hence giving you the rejuvenation boost and immediate skin brightening. It also helps in reducing the appearance of acne marks, freckles, wrinkles and any other skin discolouration. This is one of the perfect treatment for all skin types, even sensitive as it uses all natural products and every treatment is personalised as per your skin type.
What is the ADVANCED BB Glow Treatment?
A normal bb glow facial will just add the foundation pigment giving you a semi-permanent even tone look. An advanced BB Glow treatment also adds vitamins and nutrients into your skin hence improving the health of your face from inside. Some of the nutrients used are –
- Peptide Gold – This contains 99.9% Gold Ampoules and as we all know Gold is knows for its various benefits to the skin like it being one of the best antioxidant for your skin. It calms acne inflammation & protects your skin against free radicals that lead to wrinkles & sun damage.
- AC Stem Cell – This is ideal for people with acne or skin irritation. It contains something called acetyl hexapeptide-8 that helps in skin elasticity and provides anti-bacterial benefits.
- Salmon DNA – One of the main ingredients in this is the niacinamide which is a form of Vitamin B. It helps to reduce pores & gives your skin an even texture.
- Stem Cell – This contains various plant stem cell cultures & peptides therefore giving the skin a brighter fresh look.
- Aqua Stem Cell – This contains hyaluronic that provides deep moisture by locking it in into the skin and hence improving the health of your skin.
Each facial is personalised according to your skin type therefore giving you the maximum benefits.
How long does the effect last?
Since the Advanced BB glow treatment imparts nutrients into your skin – the effect keeps increasing day by day. However to maximise the effectiveness of the treatment, it is recommended that you start with a series of 2-3 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks. After the initial series, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 6 months or longer. With proper maintenance, the effect can last even longer.
What is the after care?
This particular facial has no side effects because of the products used. No redness, no pain, no rashes or anything of that sort.
Since this facial adds vitamins into your skin – we ask you to not add any chemicals on your face for a minimum of 24 hours. That is, no water, makeup, workout, direct sunlight, lotions – nothing for the next 24 hours. Post that you can go back to your normal routine. We also give you a few sheet masks to use 10-12 days post your procedure to really lock the vitamins in and also give an added glow.
How are they priced?
Normal BB glow facials can range anywhere between 9k-15k depending on the artist & location. Advanced BB Glow facials however start at 18k and are priced depending on your skin concerns.
You definitely will find places that do it even at 5k but make sure to choose a hygienic experienced place for your services always specially when it is to do with skin treatments.
To know about offers we are running, Click here.