Apply to work with Anjali Sanghvi
Basic Requirements -
Video/ Photographer/ Editor:
– Planning, filming, & editing videos
– Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
– Edit footage in post-production.
– Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
– Creative thinker.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
– Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations.
– Manage all accounting transactions.
– Prepare budget forecasts.
– Audit financial transactions & documents.
– Ensure timely bank payments
– Compute taxes & prepare tax returns
– Manage balance sheets & profit/loss statements
– Client follow ups.
– Schedule & plan meetings and appointments.
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
– Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers & customers.
– Good communication skills (fluent in English, Kannada & Hindi preferred).
Social Media Manager:
– Regularly update all social media pages.
– Follow up with videographer for daily content.
– Tie up with influencers/celebrities.
– Keep up with social media trends.
– Good communication skills.
– Research new topics for blogs.
– Write, edit & post blogs.
– Working knowledge of content management systems.
– Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
– The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
– Effective communication skills.
– Knowledge of basic HR functions.
– Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads & managing the hiring process
– Create & implement effective onboarding plans
– Conduct training & development programs.
– Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements